October 09, 2015 · Cabinn metro hotel, Arne Jacobsen Allé, 2300, Copenhagen
The OCT in Practice workshops is a workshop designed to give new users or clinicians interested in becoming users of OCT an opportunity to learn more about the VivoSight OCT system on a peer-to-peer basis. This is open to all new users of VivoSight and those that are interested in learning more about the system.
Where: Room ‘King’, Cabinn metro hotel, Arne Jacobsen Allé, 2300, Copenhagen
When: Friday 9th October
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Presenter: Prof. Julia Welzel
What will you learn at the workshop?
- What is OCT?– a brief introduction to the VivoSight OCT technology.
- The patient benefits of using OCT– how VivoSight OCT can be used in the diagnosis and treatment follow up of non-melanoma skin, often negating the need for a biopsy.
- The economic benefits of OCT– how integrating VivoSight OCT into routine clinical practice can deliver cost and efficiency savings.
- OCT in action– view VivoSight in use on a patient showing what real time, high definition images can achieve using this technology.
- The clinical evidence– an overview of the strong and growing body of clinical evidence supporting OCT as a standard of care in the diagnosis of non-melanoma skin cancers.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.